FAQ > Frequently Asked Questions > Can I contract with any Air Conditioning company to maintain my A/C?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

You are free to choose any authorized A/C Contractor to maintain your air conditioning unit.  However, Gulfside Place has only TWO approved A/C Contractors who have keyed access to our roofs.  This means that in the event of an air conditioning problem that occurs after hours or on weekends, these companies will be able to gain entrance quickly.

Island Aire: (239) 466-8668

Jerry Carrol Air Conditioning & Heating:  (239) 267-6469

Last updated on February 10, 2012 by Gulfside Place Condominium Association.,Inc.