FAQ > Frequently Asked Questions > Who can I hire to do maintenance work in my unit?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

The City of Sanibel has a list of contractors specifically approved to do work on the Island.  Keep in mind, when hiring someone, to ask for a copy of their business license and proof of insurance.  As mandated in our Condominium Declaration, section 9.3, it is an owners obligation to use a licensed and insured contractor.  Visit the City of Sanibel's website link provided below to view the list of authorized vendors:


Last updated on February 10, 2012 by Gulfside Place Condominium Association.,Inc.